Tuesday 15 April 2008

"I never saw this coming", a lovestruck fool's wacky confession...


You know it still defies belief... In my system of life values, M and Ms uber consumption topped the scales and things like being sensible was a distant utopic thought reserved for 'normal' individuals. It is a given then that being madly in love (got the pun right...? 'madly', heh) was not a prerequisite for the survival of this merry Merc. Nevertheless, as fate would dictate it, here I am, exactly 7 months since I met the woman of my dreams (yeah I am that corny, somebody shoot me!!!) mumbling about it, more in love than ever (surely a sickening sight but this is an R-rated blog so deal with it like the good sports you are will ya? LOL). So what is exactly this post about then (other than a colossal waste of your time that is , muhahaha...)?

If you put a knife on my throat and forced me to categorize it (I have no clue why you would even do that but this is a nutty working hypothesis so roll with it...) I would have laughed manically (because it is what I do... being wacky and all... it is all good PR you see...) and would have shouted : " This is a crazy love letter to the woman who has changed my life" (too bad I can't say that she has restored my long lost sanity but beggars can't be choosers...). You see my ever suffering and pain enduring readers, after 7 months of being with this gal I just can't get enough of her (I know I am a disgrace you polygamic males out there but in all honesty "screw you what do you know" HAHAHAHA!!!).


Nah, my girl ain't a damsel in distress quite the opposite actually...but you know... I like to think that we 'saved' each other to some extent... Then again, I am Deadpoolite so I am a hopeless case beyond redemption by default:).


I can honestly say at this point in time that I am totally lost in this warm feeling of having my soul mate out there waiting for me, longing as much as I do to build a common future with me (rom-com screenplay writing here I come!!! LOL). I used to try and put all this into some sort of logical perspective, to try and analyze it, see the glitches in this seemingly 'perfect match up', control the exaggerations that come with being in love and generally put some sensibility in what is essentially an overwhelming emotional roller-coaster ride... No such luck... Regardless if I am as wacky as a hoot, if I want to deal killer blows to pretended seriousness and make people smile, there are just some things that are not meant to be interpreted by seemingly funny wisecracks or a logical train of thought. In retrospect, I can, beyond a shadow of doubt, state that I am more passionately "lost" than the LOST survivors on the island, I have no heroic ambitions to 'save the cheerleader(just my girl), save the world' like the characters in HEROES and I definitely don't want to lead a massive PRISON BREAK from the clutches of love struck hyper foolishness:).


If a common future is meant to be for us, there will be plenty of this for sure... Two strong personalities is all it takes... Let the swordfight and witty bunter begin I say:)!!!

As if this post wasn't corny enough and cheesy as hell, I'd like to overblow it and go one step further (which can only be a bad thing, but who cares this blog is a 'lost cause' as it is, so I might as well enjoy it... LOL!). The current highlights of my life are:

-Talking to her on the phone and skipping a heartbeat when she is saying something cute and cuddly...

-Having her next to me, sleeping, in the few occasions that we manage to meet...

-Losing myself in our kiss and feeling her love cruising through my veins...

-Feeling shitty when she is away, yet certain that she loves me at least as much as I love her...

-Hearing her roaring laughter ringing in my ears like a song that was written just for me...

- Immensely enjoying her teases and jokes towards me (and of course) appropriately responding because "I am Deadpoolite goddamn it and I got a reputation to maintain!!!"

-Hoping that our plans for the future will come to fruition one way or another...



Just when you think that this post can't get any cheesier I put this vid in, LOL!!! Great song though...


You see dear readers, this my gift, this is my curse I am a lovestruck fool and I wouldn't have it any other way!!! (I detect a certain degree of mazochism in the above sentence but maybe this is just me, and my ever recurring madness kicking into full gear, so I'll pass, heh!).


Thank you Vivi for a wonderful 7 months, they have made me greedy for a lot more!!!



Take care ya all and I'll be back when... (guess what) ... I can be back, LOL!!!


P.S.1: Oh, this post will haunt me for years to come, I just know it...LOL

P.S.2: If this level of uber cheesiness doesn't kickstart an onslaught of comments then I will ask Blogger for a refund...wait a minute... using Blogger is a 'free of charge' service... SHIT!!! There goes my conman career right out of the window...:).

Later.

6 comments:

siryn said...

I won't say much.
I simply adore you!
Thank you my love, for everything...

Anonymous said...

Lucky girl! Love your picture profile Siryn ;)

This was the most insane love letter ever. Go get a room guys!

I feel like a perv' now reading that :D

Calista*Was*Here said...

Oh, my my... That far?!
I mean, I know what military could do to the men, but this?!?

I strongly recommend 100 pushups, three times a day. Maybe there is still hope for you...

Shan said...

Wow... That's certainly one lovelorn individual...

I think the army is making someone a bit desperate huh? :P

Be careful o'loved one.

I'll not intefere with this post :P I hope you will treasure what you have sincerely because my cynicism towards the female species will never allow me to do that anymore...

Sigh.

Professor Xavier said...

So how do you feel about Ryan Reynolds? Starting a fan club?

Deadpoolite said...

@Siryn

As you can see I have surrendered beyond any visible redemption:).

Love you too girl!

@zhu

You perv!!! How dare you comment on this post! Wait a minute, that is why the comments area is for... bummer:).

Insanity is what I do best, hope you enjoyed this!

@Calista

This has began months before the military thing so leave those push ups for someone physical able to carry them out... will ya? LOL!!!

@Shan

Look dude I am madly in love, cynicism has just left the building in this Merc's brain:). Well till next time anyway, LOL!!!

@professor xavier

You have an amazing knack for being out of topic with your comments, a quality that is greatly appreciated in these wacky blogging shores... As for Ryan Reynolds portraying DP...Oh well, since the natural choice to play 'the Merc with a mouth' (that would be me,LOL) can't play him, Ryan can give it a shot... I am sure he can pull it off he has that 'wacky' factor going on for him for sure:).

Thanks for the comments people!

Till next time then!